It is that time of year again...the temperature outside is starting to get colder and pretty soon the snow will start falling. We hope that you have already scheduled a maintenance inspection for your heating system so you can be confident that it with fight back against another winter with full force, but if you haven't it is time to call the team of professionals at Blaze Air, Inc.
Hopeful your heating system is functioning just fine, but if repairs are needed to promptly resolve the issue we are happy to help. Unfortunately, in some cases repairs will not solve the problem and a more efficient unit will need to be installed. Don’t worry, our conscientious staff only installs the top brands, and we additionally provide free estimates and even financing options to make the experience easier.
To see what your neighbors are saying about unbeatable services, visit our reviews page.
What Are Some Signs That You Need to Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
- Unusual sounds: Typical furnaces will make some noise, but if you start to hear unidentifiable sounds coming from your unit it is time to contact our heating technicians for service in order to determine what is causing the problem.
- On and off: A furnace that starts up only to shut down a few minutes later could be caused by a damaged thermostat or a cracked heat exchanger, but it will take trained eyes to know for sure.
- Undesirable temperature: If your home or commercial property is no longer being heated the way it should, get in touch with our professionals today. If the the unit is older it could be time to have a new one installed.
What Are Some Benefits to Installing a Geothermal Heating System?
Because these systems extract heat from underground and do not have to generate it using fuel or large amounts of electricity they are better for the environment and will help to save you a significant amount on your monthly energy bills. Geothermal heating systems operate quietly and are highly reliable.
They also distribute heat more evenly throughout your home or commercial property, so hot and cold patches can be avoided. Also, no portion of the unit has to be positioned outdoors, which can extend the life of your system, as it is not subject to wear and tear from unpleasant weather conditions. Additionally, homeowners may receive possible tax credits after installing a geothermal heating system.
To see what discounts are currently being offered on our services, check out our coupons page.
What Are Some Simple Ways to Save on Your Heating Costs?
- Programmable thermostat: This useful device will help to keep your heating costs low, as you can preset your thermostat to reduce the temperature when you are away from your home or commercial property and have it increase again before your return.
- Insulation: Making sure that your home or building has the proper insulation, will ensure that your system does not become overworked to compensate for heat that is escaping to the outdoors.
- Regular inspections: Scheduling a yearly maintenance examination with the licensed professional at Blaze Air, Inc will help to ensure the continued efficiency of your heating system, which will keep utility bills at a manageable rate.