Ductless mini split AC systems offer the ultimate in indoor climate control. These highly efficient units can be installed in various rooms throughout your property and do not require ductwork to operate. The great thing about ductless mini split AC systems is that they allow you to set different temperatures in various areas throughout your property.
This can help to lower your monthly energy costs by cooling only the rooms that you and your family are currently using. These units also provide adequate heat throughout the winter making them a great choice for any home or commercial property owner. If you are interested in installing one of these systems inside your residence talk to the experts at Blaze Air, Inc today.
Read reviews and testimonials from other satisfied customers in your area.
What Are Some Benefits of Ductless Mini AC Split Systems?
- Efficiency: Ductless mini split AC systems are highly efficient and will help to drastically lower your monthly utility bills.
- Zoned temperature control: The flexibility of being able to set different temperatures in all of the rooms that one of these units are installed will make for a more comfortable home or commercial property.
- Simple installation: As these units do not require ductwork and are very small they are easy to install and can be placed virtually anywhere.
- Quiet: Older air conditioning systems and even some newer ones can be quite noisy while operating. With A ductless mini AC split system you will barely hear a thing.
How Much Can You Save with These Units?
Due to the fact that you can lower and raise temperatures throughout your home, you and your family can take advantage of major savings. You can even turn off certain systems altogether if you are not using particular areas of your property. Because ductless mini split AC systems offer maximum indoor climate control you can save up to 50% on your energy bills each month. Talk to our knowledgeable cooling professionals about different units and their various options and benefits.
What Are Some Common Problems with These Units?
- Poor airflow: If you do not have your ductless mini AC split systems cleaned regularly airflow will be distributed and your home or building will have a hard time reaching a desirable temperature.
- Damaged fan: If the fan in your ductless mini split AC unit malfunctions cool air will not be distributed properly throughout your residence.
- Uneven temperatures: If the settings on a ductless mini split AC system are off or if your home or building is not properly insulated you could experience hot and cold spots throughout your property.
For discounts and savings, go to our coupons page.
What Are Easy Ways to Maintain Your Unit for Maximum Efficiency?
It is important to have your filters changed on a regular basis in order to keep your units operating at peak performance. It will also keep your systems in good working order, increase indoor air quality, and help to lower your monthly utility bills. Routine inspections by our team of licensed professionals will ensure that all components are working properly so that your ductless mini AC split system will continue to function optimally for years to come.