Summer is right around the corner and the conscientious professionals at Blaze Air, Inc want to ensure that you and your family continue to enjoy maximum comfort inside your home. We always suggest that customers have their cooling system inspected before the warm weather arrives so any issues can be taken care of prior to needing your unit. Whether a simple repair will do the trick or a resolution will be provided with a brand-new installation, we are always here to offer prompt and reliable service.
Our highly skilled cooling specialists have years of in the field experience helping customers throughout Winston-Salem and the surrounding communities to remain in complete control over their interior climate. For great products, friendly service, and exceptional prices, get in touch with Blaze Air, Inc today.
We offer the following cooling solutions for your home:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- AC Repair & Maintenance
- AC Installation & Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Take a look at our reviews to see what your neighbors are saying about our unbeatable services.
What Are Some Signs That Your Cooling System Needs to Be Repaired?
If condensation is collecting near the air conditioning system or ice has started to form on the unit itself it is time to contact our licensed professionals for service. We deal with these types of problems every day and always guarantee a quick and effective solution. If the flow of air that is coming from the cooling system’s vents has weakened or the air conditioner is not maintaining a consistent and desirable temperature throughout your property, a thorough inspection will be required in order to determine the source of the problem.
Lastly, if you start to detect an unusual smell coming from your AC system then it could be that mold is forming inside the unit or there may also be an electrical problem. In either case these issues need to be rectified right away to ensure the longevity of your unit as well as the safety of your property and loved ones.
What Are 3 Benefits of Installing a New System?
- Comfort: After the installation of a brand-new cooling system you will immediately start to enjoy an increased level of comfort inside your residence. No more worrying about uneven or inconsistent temperatures, just sit back, relax, and enjoy maximum interior climate control.
- Indoor air quality: Older air conditioning systems can accumulate all different types of contaminants that will then spread throughout your property, creating a number of health risks for you and your family. After installing a new unit you will be able to take advantage of heightened indoor air quality.
- Efficiency: Newer cooling systems are far more efficient. They use less energy while still creating a desirable temperature inside your home, which will help to lower your monthly utility costs.
Visit our coupons page to save even more on our services.
What Type of Maintenance Is Required?
Replacing filters on a regular basis will help to ensure the continued efficiency of your unit and will also maintain proper indoor air quality. Routine inspections from our certified professionals allow us to examine your cooling system for any problems, such as dirty evaporator coils or malfunctioning components so that we can make sure the situation is effectively resolved. Additionally, clearing away all debris from the outside portion of your unit and making sure that it is well insulated during the winter will also guarantee a longer lasting air conditioning system.