It’s that time of year again, autumn is about to end and winter is quickly approaching. Soon you will have to switch on your heating system in order to combat those harsh outdoor temperatures. However, you need to make sure that it is functioning efficiently and providing the right amount of comfort for your home or commercial property. An inefficient heater will increase your monthly utility bills, lower indoor air quality, and eventually lead to a total loss of indoor climate control.
Scheduling a yearly maintenance inspection with the team of professionals at Blaze Air before the cold weather arrives will ensure that any issues will be taken care of right away. Whether your heating system requires a simple repair or it has gone far beyond that point and will need to be replaced, we guarantee prompt and reliable service on every job that our specialists perform.
To see what your neighbors are saying about our exceptional services, visit our reviews page.
What Are Some Signs That It Is Time to Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
- Loss of heat: As your unit starts to malfunction it may only provide heat to your home or building at random times or you will begin to notice hot and cold areas around your property. If your furnace is no longer reaching a desirable temperature it is time to contact our licensed heating professionals for service.
- Indoor air quality: Dust, dirt, and other airborne contaminants can build up in your furnace if you do not have it serviced regularly. This will lower your indoor air quality and create a number of health risks for you and your loved ones.
- Visible damage: Even a hairline crack on you furnace could lead to a carbon monoxide leak inside your home or commercial property. At Blaze Air, we take the safety of our customers very seriously and encourage you to call us right away upon noticing any external damage to your system.
What Are Some Advantages to Installing a Geothermal Heating System?
The temperature underground remains consistent throughout the year and can be extracted and used to heat your home or building with a geothermal system. Since geothermal heating systems use very little electricity to perform this task you will see immense savings on your monthly utility bills.
These eco-friendly systems run quietly when compared to traditional units. They are also more reliable and require less maintenance, because no part of the unit is positioned outdoors where it could potentially become damaged.
For discounts and savings, check out our coupons.
What Are Some Simple Ways to Save on Your Heating Costs?
- Programmable thermostat: Preset temperatures at various times throughout the day and even control them remotely from your smartphone. If your home or building is unoccupied have the thermostat turned down and set it to return to a comfortable level before you arrive.
- Insulation: Adequate insulation in your home or building will see that you system does not become overworked as it tries to compensate for heat that is escaping outdoors and the unwanted cold air that is entering your property.
- Maintenance: Scheduling regular maintenance inspections with our team of professionals before the cold weather arrives will help to ensure the continued efficiency of your system, which makes for lower heating costs.