Winter is on its way, but before it arrives you need to have your heating system professionally inspected by the specialists at Blaze Air, Inc Our experienced technicians take great pride in helping home and commercial property owners throughout Thomasville and the surrounding areas to remain in complete control over their interior climate.
We do this by offering expert system repairs, brand-new installations, and comprehensive maintenance programs that surpass our competition. If you are looking for affordable prices and friendly service from highly skilled professionals, trust the conscientious staff at Blaze Air, Inc.
Take a look at what our customers are saying about us in our reviews page.
What Are Some Signs That You Need to Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
- Decreased comfort: Intermittent heating, cold patches around your home or commercial property, or a complete loss of indoor climate control will require the need for our expert technicians to determine what is causing the problem. We can then decide whether repair or replacement would be the more cost-effective solution.
- Lowered indoor air quality: As dust, dirt, and other contaminants accumulate in your furnace it can decrease indoor air quality and lead to a number of health problems for home and commercial property owners alike.
- Cracks: A crack in your furnace could cause carbon monoxide to seep out and put home and building owners in serious danger. If you see that your unit has incurred some damage, contact the heating specialists at Blaze Air, Inc immediately.
What Are Some Advantages to Installing a Geothermal Heating System?
With a geothermal heating system your energy savings is substantial, in fact you can reduce your monthly utility bills by up to 70% with one of these fantastic units. Geothermal systems extract heat from underground where it is then delivered throughout your home or commercial property.
No portion of the unit must be placed outside, so geothermal heating systems have a tendency to last longer, as they are not affected by the harsh outdoor elements. Additionally, a geothermal system can also act as an air conditioner during the summer ensuring maximum indoor comfort throughout every season.
For discounts and savings, go to our coupons page.
What Are Some Simple Ways to Save on Your Monthly Heating Costs?
- Remove debris: Any debris that accumulates in your heating system can lower its efficiency and cause your monthly utility bills to rise. Our team of professionals can clear out anything that is causing problems for your unit.
- Insulation: A well-insulated home or commercial property will lock in the arm air that your heater is creating and keep colder temperatures from finding their way inside.
- Sunlight: You can always count on a little sunshine to warm you up and make your day more pleasurable. On sunny winter days open your drapes and turn down your heating system.
for Thomasville, NC
Heat pump replacement
Heat pump replacement
Gas furnace and AC replacement