At Blaze Air, we want to make sure that all of our customers throughout Lexington and the surrounding communities continue to remain comfortable during those long, cold winters. We service both homes and commercial properties, offering prompt repairs, efficient installations, as well as comprehensive maintenance programs. We provide only the highest quality products and services and are here to guarantee your complete satisfaction on every job that our licensed technicians perform.
We provide free estimates, discounts, financing options, and 24/7 emergency service with no overtime rates!
To see what your neighbors are saying about our unbeatable services, visit our reviews page.
What Are Some Signs That Your Furnace Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced?
- Indoor air quality: Poor indoor air quality is caused when your furnace has accumulated too many harmful airborne particles like dust and dirt. This is due to a lack of preventative maintenance, which is why we always encourage our customers to schedule regular inspections. If you or your loved ones are dealing with unexplained colds, flus, or allergic reactions, contact us right away.
- Cracks: Even the slightest crack in your furnace can cause a carbon monoxide leak in your home or commercial property. If you notice damage to the outside of your furnace get in touch with our specialists immediately to avoid more hazardous complications.
- Unpleasant sounds: Unusual noises that are coming from your furnace could indicate a number of issues. Our certified professionals can come out and determine what is causing the problem and then initiate the most effective resolution.
What Are Some Benefits to Installing a Geothermal Heating System?
With a geothermal system heat is pulled for underneath the ground outside, this renewable source requires very little energy to distribute it evenly throughout your home or commercial property. Although these systems are a bit more expensive to install, they can help you to save up to 70% on your monthly heating costs.
No part of the unit is positioned outside so it is not subject to wear and tear caused by unpredictable weather conditions. Additionally, geothermal systems act as an efficient heater during the winter and a reliable air conditioner during the summer.
For discounts and savings, turn to our coupons page.
What Are Some Simple Ways to Save on Your Heating Costs?
- Programmable thermostat: A programmable thermostat allows home and commercial property owners to preset temperatures based on the specific needs of the people inside them. If the property is unoccupied you can set the thermostat to reduce the temperature and have it raise to a comfortable level before people return.
- Insulation: Making sure to insulate your home or building properly will help to maintain the efficiency of your heating system, as it will not have to work harder to compensate for a loss of warm air.
- Regular inspections: At Blaze Air, our team of professionals always encourage regular maintenance inspections in order to make sure that your heating system is functioning optimally.