Summer is almost here and you need an efficient air conditioning system to combat hot outdoor temperatures. It is always a good idea to have your unit inspected before the start of the season to determine that it is in tiptop shape and will not be needing any repairs. However, if issues are present the licensed professionals at Blaze Air, Inc will make sure that the situation is effectively resolved so you do not have to deal with an uncomfortable home or building.
Proudly serving customers throughout Thomasville and the surrounding communities we are here to guarantee low prices, top-of-the-line equipment, and your complete satisfaction on every job that we perform.
To see what your neighbors are saying about our unbeatable services, visit our reviews page.
What Are Some Common AC Problems?
- Uneven cooling: Sometimes your AC system will not distribute cool air properly throughout your home or commercial property, leaving some areas warm while others are cold. If this is the case a professional assessment will be needed to determine what is causing the problem.
- Inadequate airflow: If air is failing to make its way through your vents as it should, it will overwork your air conditioning system and cause your monthly cooling bills to rise.
- Blocked drain tube: If your drain tube is blocked or damaged it will cause excess moisture to pool around your AC unit. If you notice that this is happening it is important to get in touch with the specialists at Blaze Air, Inc before the problem gets any worse.
What Are Some Advantages to Installing a Ductless Mini Split AC System?
A ductless mini split AC system is comprised of several small and reliable units that are placed in specific areas throughout your home or commercial property. This allows you to control the temperature in different rooms, giving you superior indoor climate control. Because they are highly efficient, ductless mini split AC systems will help to lower your monthly cooling costs.
They can also be installed quite simply, as they do not require ductwork to function. Their quiet operation makes for a more peaceful home or building and the fact that they can act as a heating system during the winter makes them even more effective in providing a comfortable interior environment during any season.
To see what discounts are currently being offered on our services, check out our coupons page.
What Are Some Simple Things You Can Do to Save on Your Cooling Costs?
- Insulation: Making sure to insulate your home or building properly will ensure more efficient cooling throughout your property. Cool air is kept inside while hot summer temperatures are left outdoors.
- Yearly inspections: Having your air conditioning system examined by our professionals at least once a year will help to ensure a more efficient unit. All working components will be checked for any issues and dirty air filters will be replaced.
- Programmable thermostat: Installing a programmable thermostat will allow you to preset the temperatures you want throughout the day, and with more advanced units you can even control them remotely with a convenient smartphone application. When you are away from you property you can raise the temperature on your thermostat and have it decrease to a lower setting before you return.
for Thomasville, NC
Baptist Children’s home Maintenance
Potential customer interested in replacing system
Heat pump replacement
Heat pump replacement
Gas furnace and AC replacement