When you are looking for expert heating services put your trust in Blaze Air, Inc Our experienced professionals have been helping customers throughout Lewisville and the surrounding communities to maintain maximum control over their interior climate for years. Whether you are scheduling an inspection or looking to repair or replace an old heating system we have got you covered.
Your safety and comfort are our top priorities, which is why we only install the best equipment and even offer 24/7 emergency services in the event that you are faced with a situation that just can’t wait for normal business hours. At Blaze Air, Inc your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Want to see testimonials from other satisfied customers in your area, check out our reviews page.
What are some signs that your furnace needs to be repaired or replaced?
- On and off: When your furnace seems to be continually turning on and off without producing the temperature that you want inside your home or building professional services will be needed. The problem could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat or your heat exchanger could be cracked.
- Unusual sounds: It is true that your furnace will make some type of noise, but when you begin to hear peculiar sounds coming from the unit it is time to contact the certified technicians at Blaze Air, Inc for service.
- Cracks: Even the slightest crack in your furnace has to be addressed right away, as it could lead to a carbon monoxide leak that can be highly dangerous to family, friends, and co-workers.
What are some benefits to installing a geothermal heating system?
Looking for a system that heats up your property during the winter and cools it down during the summer using very little energy? It is time to invest in a geothermal system. Although this unit may be slightly more expensive to install you will see significant savings on your monthly utility bills.
This environmentally friendly system extracts heat from underground and evenly disperses in throughout your home or building and in the summer it literally pushes warm air out of your property. A geothermal system offers quiet operation and a more pleasurable indoor climate throughout every season.
Take advantage of our coupons to save even more on our services.
What are some easy ways to save on your monthly heating costs?
- Sunlight: On sunny winter days open up your drapes. This not only transforms your property into a more pleasurable place to be, but it will allow you to turn down your heating system without any changes in your comfort level.
- Insulation: Proper insulation inside your home or commercial property will allow your heating system to do its job without becoming overworked.
- Programmable thermostat: By installing one of these exceptional units you truly will have maximum control over your interior climate. Preset temperatures at different times of the day depending on whether or not your property is occupied, and even control your thermostat remotely from a convenient smartphone application.