An efficiently functioning heating system is highly important to maintaining a comfortable interior climate throughout the winter. When temperatures drop in Winston-Salem and the surrounding communities a heater is essential for battling the harsh outside elements, which is why it is extremely valuable to have a reliable company on hand to make sure everything is in proper working order.
It is best to schedule an inspection before the cold weather begins in order to ensure that any problems are repaired quickly or in more extreme cases a new unit is installed. At Blaze Air, Inc we take great pride in helping our customers to keep warm and safe by offering affordable services that will guarantee a heating system that can stand the test of time.
We are proud to offer the following heating solutions:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Geothermal Heating Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Make sure to read our reviews and testimonials from other satisfied customers in your area.
How Long Do Heaters Typically Last?
A typical heating system is expected to last anywhere between 15 and 25 years. However, this is simply an estimation and there are several factors that will play a role in the longevity of your unit. At Blaze Air, Inc our professionals are here to help you to choose an efficient heater that is suited to the specific needs of you and your home.
We can also schedule regular maintenance visits in order to ensure the continued efficiency of your unit. How much you use your heating system also has an effect on how long it will last, which is why routine inspections, tune-ups, and timely repairs are necessary.
What Are the Benefits of Regular Maintenance?
- Comfort: By scheduling routine maintenance inspections you can guarantee the continued efficiency of your heating system and maximum comfort inside your home.
- Savings: When your system is operating at optimum efficiency it will help you to save on your monthly utility bills. A damaged or aging heater has to work much harder to maintain a desirable temperature inside you home, which can increase your heating costs substantially.
- Quick repairs: Regular maintenance visits allow our certified heating technicians to catch any minor problems early on so you are not faced with more severe complications down the road.
- Indoor air quality: Replacing the filter inside your heater on a regular basis will extend the life of your unit and help to maintain proper indoor air quality inside your home, reducing the chances of several health related problems.
For discounts and savings, take a look at our coupons.
What Are Some Signs That You Need to Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
The most obvious sign of a damaged furnace is a lack or complete absence of heat inside your home. This typically indicates that your unit is losing efficiency and will most likely need to be replaced. Lowered indoor air quality is caused by dust and other pollutants that have built up inside your furnace due to lack of routine maintenance. If this is the case it is time to have your unit serviced.
Loud and unpleasant sounds coming from your furnace can indicate a number of issues. Our heating specialists can inspect your system and determine the cause of the problem in order to decide if it can be repaired or if the entire will need to be replaced. Lastly, a cracked furnace can be highly dangerous, as it could lead to a gas leak, which can put you and your family at serious risk.
Customer wanting to replace uncomfortable system
Potential customer interested in replacing both heat pumps
Longtime customer needing to replace 1995 gas/Ac we installed for Cottage they own
New customer looking at replacing 2009 Bryant system