Ensuring that your air conditioning system receives proper care will help it maintain efficiency, increase lifespan, and improve indoor air quality inside your home or commercial property. There are several different types of cooling systems, but the experts at Blaze Heating Cooling Electrical and Plumbing know how to service all makes and models. Our job is to see customers throughout Raleigh and the surrounding communities continue to enjoy a cool and comfortable interior climate during the summer.
Preventative maintenance inspections allow our cooling professionals to catch any issues early on so we can orchestrate the most effective method of AC repair in Raleigh. Schedule a maintenance inspection before the summer arrives so you can be confident that your AC in Raleigh is functioning optimally.
To see what other customers in your area are saying about our unbeatable AC maintenance in Raleigh, visit our reviews page.
What Are Some Common AC Problems?
- Loss of climate control: If your AC system is not producing enough cold air for your home or commercial property it is time to have it inspected by one of our knowledgeable professionals.
- Improper airflow: Disrupted airflow will strain your AC systems and cause them to work harder to cool your home or building. You may begin to notice rising utility bills.
- Malfunctioning thermostats: If certain areas of your property are warmer than others, it could be caused by a damaged thermostat, but you won’t know until you contact Blaze Heating Cooling Electrical and Plumbing for service.
- Blocked drain tube: A blocked or damaged drain tube can create excess moisture around your air conditioning system. If you notice this, contact our trusted team for repair services.
What Parts of the Unit Are Inspected During a Professional Maintenance Visit?
Timely filter replacements are a crucial part of air conditioning maintenance in Raleigh. When your filters become dirty or clogged, it can affect the system's efficiency and reduce indoor air quality. We will also take a look at the outside portion of your unit and remove any debris out of its way. A fully functioning evaporator coil keeps your home or building cool. Our certified technicians will clean and wipe any excess moisture off the coil to ensure it does not freeze.
The electric control sequences will also be checked in order to make sure that they are set properly. Damaged belts will be replaced, your motor will be oiled, and all other working components will be examined to ensure no issues. Our experts will also check to see if your thermostat works correctly.
For discounts and savings, check out our coupons.
What Are Some Common Signs That Your System Is in Need of Repairs?
It is important to be aware of the telltale signs that indicate that your air conditioner is not functioning properly. If caught early on, our cooling specialists can quickly resolve minor problems to avoid more serious complications. Here are some common issues to watch out for that will signify the need for our prompt and effective air conditioning repair in Raleigh:
- There is a lack or complete absence of cold air inside your home or commercial property.
- Water is leaking out of your AC unit.
- You notice a sudden increase in your monthly energy bills.
- Your home or building is not being cooled evenly.
- Your air conditioning system is making unusual sounds.